Top 5 Things You Need To Know To Keep Your Car’s Curb Appeal
December 16th, 2016 by Sara
Keep your car looking newer, and smelling better, longer with these five tips right from our head detailer.
1. Always thoroughly rinse your vehicle before washing and keep it WET WET WET to avoid any hairline scratches caused by rubbing dirt or debris on paint while washing.
1. Always use a clean microfiber handmitt to wash the vehicle as brushes can cause future clearcoat damage.
1. Ensure excessive dampness from products on interior or washing on exterior are removed to avoid mold, mildew, and water spot staining.
1. Try to avoid any products used on interior with high wax contents to avoid future dulling.
1. Blow out vents and replace cabin air filters regularly to avoid dust and debris build-up and keep your car smelling good.