2021 Mustang Mach-E
Experience Mustang Power like you've never felt before.
Ford is ringing in the new decade with something they have never done before: a completely electric SUV that has the power, performance and handling of a sports car. From day-to-day routine or winding beautiful British Columbia roads, the fun is amplified when behind the wheel of a Mach-E. A balance of technology and comfort throughout makes the vehicle intuitive and ready for whatever you want to do. Just say "okay Ford" and let your adventure begin. No compromises on range keeps the all-electric pony moving you further. Ford provides 3 ranges of your choosing: 355km, 375km or 475km.
Find Your Trim
The Mach-E is available in Select, Premium, and GT Performance Edition with a 0-60mph in 3 seconds.
Base price is $50,495 for the Select trim.
Interested in Reserving? Fill in the form below to learn more.
Q: Can I charge the Mach-E at home?
A: Yes, you will be able to charge at home. You will need to have the Ford Charger (comes with the vehicle) and can either use t 120V or 240V to charge.
Q: How long will it take to charge?
A: It is going to depend on what outlet you are using (240V will take less time) but it is estimated that you will be able to go from 10-80% charge in just 45 minutes with a DC fast charge.
Q: Okay, I can charge at home, but what if I am on a road trip?
A: Good news, With the FordPass app, you can actually see where charging stations are near you. Furthermore, with Power my trip from FordPass, you can plan your trip around available charging stations.
Q: What is the range on a single charge?
A: It is estimated that on a single charge the Mach-E will get 425 Km of range.
Q: It’s part Mustang, so how fast will it go?
A: 0-60 in the mid 5-seconds.
Q: Is the Mach-E electric or hybrid, and what does this mean?
A: The Mach-E is completely electric. You will not have to fill up with gas, and because there is a battery instead of a combustion engine, you also won’t need to perform oil changes anymore. Oh, and the battery is under the vehicle, so you can store things under the hood (like groceries, or other purchases).
Q: Because the Mach-E is Mustang inspired, does that mean it only comes as RWD?
A: No, you can get the Mustang Mach-E in either RWD, or AWD configurations.
Q: Okay, I am sold, tell me about the trims.
- The line-up starts with the select trim which has Ford Co-Pilot technology standard, and ActiveX material that looks and feels like leather, but is actually man made.
- Premium: premium technology, luxury, and performance.
- California Route 1: this model is rear-wheel-drive and comes with a battery extender (estimated more than 475 KM on a single charge).
- First Edition: if you want to be the first to have one (and let everyone know it) the First edition is available in the iconic Grabber Blue. *Reservations are full.
- GT Performance Edition. There is a reason it is called the Mustang Mach-E, it has the power of the Mustang behind it, and this is the trim that really showcases that raw power with an targeted 0-60 time around 3 seconds.
Q: What are the incentives like?
A: You will be eligible for a $3,000 rebate from the BC government, or $8,000 from the
Q: What about warranty?
- Bumper to Bumper: 3 years / 36,000 miles (60,000 km)
- Powertrain: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km) (non-high-voltage components)
- Safety Restraint System: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km)
- Corrosion (Perforation only): 5 years / unlimited miles (unlimited km)
- Roadside Assistance Program: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km)