2021 Mustang Mach-E
Experience Mustang Power like you've never felt before.
Ford is ringing in the new decade with something they have never done before: a completely electric SUV that has the power, performance and handling of a sports car. From day-to-day routine or winding beautiful British Columbia roads, the fun is amplified when behind the wheel of a Mach-E. A balance of technology and comfort throughout makes the vehicle intuitive and ready for whatever you want to do. Just say "okay Ford" and let your adventure begin. No compromises on range keeps the all-electric pony moving you further. Ford provides 4 ranges of your choosing: 355km, 375km, 425km, or 475km.
Find Your Trim
The Mach-E is available in Select, Premium, California Route 1 and GT Performance Edition with a 0-60mph in 3 seconds.
Base price is $50,495 for the Select trim.
Interested in Reserving? Fill in the form below to learn more.
Q: Can I charge the Mach-E at home?
A: Yes, you will be able to charge at home. You will need to have the Ford Charger (comes with the vehicle) and can either use t 120V or 240V to charge.
Q: How long will it take to charge?
A: It is going to depend on what outlet you are using (240V will take less time) but it is estimated that you will be able to go from 10-80% charge in just 45 minutes with a DC fast charge.
Q: Okay, I can charge at home, but what if I am on a road trip?
A: Good news, With the FordPass app, you can actually see where charging stations are near you. Furthermore, with Power my trip from FordPass, you can plan your trip around available charging stations.
Q: What is the range on a single charge?
A: Depending on the trim, it is estimated that on a single charge the Mach-E will get between 355 Km on the Select trim (RWD, 68kWh battery) and 475 Km on the California Route 1 trim (RWD using 88kWh optional Extended Range Battery).
Q: It’s part Mustang, so how fast will it go?
A: 0-60 in the mid 5-seconds.
Q: Is the Mach-E electric or hybrid, and what does this mean?
A: The Mach-E is completely electric. This means it has Zero Evaporated Emissions. You will not have to fill up with gas, and because there is a battery instead of a combustion engine, you also won’t need to perform oil changes anymore. Oh, and the battery is under the vehicle, so you can store things under the hood (like groceries, or other purchases).
Q: Because the Mach-E is Mustang-inspired, does that mean it only comes as RWD?
A: No, you can get the Mustang Mach-E in either RWD or AWD configurations. In Rear-wheel-drive models, the electric motor will be in the rear, and in all-wheel-drive models, there will be a primary electric motor in the rear and secondary electric motor in the front.
Q: Okay, I am sold, tell me about the trims.
- The line-up starts with the select trim which has Ford Co-Pilot technology standard, and ActiveX material that looks and feels like leather, but is actually man-made.
- Premium: premium technology, luxury, and performance.
- California Route 1: this model is rear-wheel-drive and comes with a battery extender (estimated more than 475 KM on a single charge).
- First Edition: if you want to be the first to have one (and let everyone know it) the First edition is available in the iconic Grabber Blue. *Reservations are full.
- GT Performance Edition. There is a reason it is called the Mustang Mach-E, it has the power of the Mustang behind it, and this is the trim that really showcases that raw power with a targeted 0-60 time around 3 seconds.
Q: Can the Mustang Mach-E drive itself?
A: The Mustang Mach-E will be the first Ford vehicle to offer Active Drive Assist. It will allow for hands-free driving across North America on select stretches of highway. The system will use a driver-facing camera that tracks head position and driver eye gaze to ensure the driver is still engaged and can take over driving when necessary. Active Drive Assist will be available on all trims as part of the Ford Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep Package and will be available through an over-the-air update in late 2021 for an additional cost.
Q: Colour is really important to me, what colours can I get the Mach-E in?
A: This will depend, to a degree on the trim.
- The Mach-E Select, California Route 1, and Premium will be available in Space White, Infinite Blue Metallic Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Star White Metallic Tri-Coat, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Shadow Black, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized Grey. Select and California Route 1 will both have Black Onyx ActiveX seating material. The Premium trim offers either Light Space Grey or Black Onyx perforated ActiveX seating material.
- The First Edition with Grabber Blue stitching will only be available in Grabber Blue. The seats will be Black Onyx perforated ActiveX with the Grabber Blue stitching.
- The First Edition with ST-Line Red stitching will be available in either Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, or Carbonized Grey. The seats will be Black Onyx perforated ActiveX with the ST-Line Red stitching.
- *Space White, Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, and Carbonized grey are all new colours.
Q: What are the incentives like?
A: You will be eligible for a $3,000 rebate from the BC government, or $8,000 from the Quebec government.
Q: What about warranty?
- Bumper to Bumper: 3 years / 36,000 miles (60,000 km)
- Powertrain: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km) (non-high-voltage components)
- Safety Restraint System: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km)
- Corrosion (Perforation only): 5 years / unlimited miles (unlimited km)
- Roadside Assistance Program: 5 years / 60,000 miles (100,000 km)